Re: Drop your Top if you're British!

To: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Subject: Re: Drop your Top if you're British!
From: Berry Kercheval <kerch@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 1994 20:26:02 PDT
In message <Pine.3.89.9407290942.A7562-0100000@nudge.io.org> you write:
>I saw three LeBaron convertables, two Buicks, two Fiats, nine or ten
>Miatas, three MGBs and a TR6. The Bs and  the 6 had the tops down. All of
>them. The other ALL had the tops up.

INteresting.  I'm catching up, and in an odd coincidence spent the last week
counting Miatas here in Palo Alto.  I did not count parked ones, as someone
might park and then put the top up so the radio isn't stolen.

I saw 25 with the top up (including 2 with the hardtop installed) and 12 with
the top down; about a 2:1 ratio.

EVERY LBC DH I saw had the H D'd!  (DH= Drophead...)

  --berry