ToolKit Parts Needed - 1954 Jag XK120

To: "'SMTP:british-cars@autox.team.net '" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: ToolKit Parts Needed - 1954 Jag XK120
From: mike_israel@merck.com (Mike Israel)
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 94 08:55:00 EDT
Greetings All,

I am posting this for a friend who is deprived of internet access but is in
the process of doing a 100 point  restoration of a 1954 Jag XK120.  In order
to make the car complete the following items from the toolkit are required:

  - Spanner, Open End  7/16 x 1/2 B.S.F.
  - Spanner, Open End  5/16 x 3/8 B.S.F.
  - Spanner, Box  5/16 x 3/8 B.S.F.

If you have any of these, or know of someone who does, please either:

1) Send me a message with info such as a phone # and I will have Lou contact
you.

2) Call Lou directly in the U.S.  (Lou Ottaviano 215-326-8484)

Of course if you do call Lou mention to him that you saw this message on the
net.  He should then be forever indebted to me and should repair my XJ6 at
greatly reduced prices.

Regards,

     Mike Israel

mike_israel@merck.com