THE FEEL

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: THE FEEL
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Tue, 24 May 1994 12:17:07 +0000 ()
I once had a fellow ask me for a ride home because his ignition key broke
in the slot. As I drove him home the story unfolded.  It was stuck in the
slot and would not come out. So, He puuled on it with pliers but no luck.
So, he borrowed a pair of BIG vice grips and twisted it !!! It broke.

SURPRISE !!!

Well, when I went to look at it I saw right away that he'd ramed the
trunk key in the ignition. Not only did he not have a feel for how much
torque a key could stand he must have forced the key IN with his foot.

Live and Learn !