British Car Show in KY

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: British Car Show in KY
From: steveb@msd.measurex.com (Steve Beck)
Date: Thu, 12 May 94 17:19:07 -0400
Are any SOLers in the midwest (U.S.) planning on attending the
British Car Show in Kentucky this weekend, Saturday May 14th ?

The occasion is called the Scottish Weekend and is being held
at the General Butler State Park in Carrolton, KY. I believe the
car show and swap meet are being organized by the Greater Cincinnati
British Car Club (sorry, I'm not a member so I may have the name
wrong). The car show is just a small part of the festivities that
go on all weekend.

If anyone plans on going, or may be interested, drop me a line and
I'll try to supply more info.

Steve

steveb@msd.measurex.com