Austin Healey heaters

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Austin Healey heaters
From: WILSONHB@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu
Date: Thu, 12 May 1994 10:21:21 -0500 (CDT)
Does anyone have or know where to find the lower steel plate to the heater
in the AHY 100-6?  That's where my stereo was mounted and someone decided
that it was an easy theft (they were right).  Anyway, now I need a new one and
neither Moss nor anyone else (that I know of) sells reproductions.  I also need
the retaining clips that hold the plate in place.  The plate has (had) and
imprint of "Smiths England" on it, which is why I can't go to a metal shop
and have them make a new one.  (Well, I could, but...you know...).
Thanks!
Henry B. Wilson (wilsonhb@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu)
1959 Austin Healey 100-6 BN6