Triumph Mayflower

To: "'SMTP:british-cars@autox.team.net '" <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph Mayflower
From: mike_israel@merck.com (Mike Israel)
Date: Mon, 09 May 94 13:24:00 EDT
Greetings,

I do not know anything about this particular vehicle  but I did notice  a
Triumph Mayflower sitting for sale in a used car lot just outside of
Reading, PA (along Rte 422).  I did stop for a quick look as it was a
vehicle I had never seen before.  It appears to be mostly there although I
suspect it has been sitting around for the past twenty years and would need
lots of TLC.

Anyway, the reason I mention it is because I understand that these cars are
quite a rarity in the U.S.  It would probably be a real find for anyone in
need of non-existent parts.

If anyone is interested let me know.  The next time I am up that way (2-3
weeks) I can try and find out some more about it.

Regards,

                    >> Mike Israel <<
                             mike_israel@merck.com

77 Spitfire