Mazda conversion of Spitfire

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british car newsgroup)
Subject: Mazda conversion of Spitfire
From: "Adam B. Cox" <adambcox@phoenix.Princeton.EDU>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 1994 16:05:26 -0500 (EST)
I posted news a few weeks ago because i was trying to sell my Spitfire
engine. I didn't need it because i installed a Mazda rotary in the
car. Well, there was a lot of interest in the conversion, and so i
have written a small paper detailing the installation, problems that
we had, and solutions to those problems. if anyone is interested in
performing this conversion i will sell the paper for $10 a copy. this is
to compensate me for the time it took to write and the research that we
had to do to solve some of the problems we encountered.

If you are interested please mail me.

adam

adambcox@phoenix.princeton.edu