Morris Minors

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Morris Minors
From: Jeffrey S Taberski <jtabersk@violin.aix.calpoly.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 1994 09:44:13 -0800 (PST)
Newsgroups: alt.autos.antique
Subject: Morris Minors, what are they worth?

Hello all,
I have the opportunity to get my hands on a Morris Minor Pickup truck in
trade for my Morris Minor 2 dr sedan.  The P/U is dissassembled and not
running but apparently has a blueprinted motor (I trust the owner well).
It is all there but some assembly is required.  My Morris is running, but
only in what I would call "fair" shape.  I originally picked it up not
running for US$450 and subsequently got it on the road.

I guess my real question is, how much are each of these worth in the
states and is it a good deal to get my hands on the P/U in trade for my
Morris 2 dr that runs?"
I understand that the P/U version is on the rare side and I've seen
countless 2 dr versions running about.
Can anyone confirm this?
Thanks in advance for any light on the subject...

=           Jeffrey Taberski                =   '61 Morris Minor 2dr =
=    Agricultural Engineering Student       =   '63 MGB roadster     =
=          "British car nut!"               =   '65 MGB roadster     =