Wooly stuff under the carpets

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Wooly stuff under the carpets
From: Michael G Hering <MGHering@world.std.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 1994 08:26:57 -0500 (EST)
        I am going to try and finish putting back together the TR4A after
the recent engine swap.  One thing I have to do is put the interior back
in.  I was wondering if anyone knew of a source for the wooly stuff that
goes under the carpeting.  My carpets are ok, but that stuff is pretty
deteriorated, especially under the seats.  I want to try and avoid
ordering a whole new set of the stuff.  I just need enough to do the
floors and over the transmission tunnel.  Any suggestions?

                                        Michael Hering
                                        '67 TR4A IRS