Re: misfiring trauma

To: tooze@vinny.cecer.army.mil (Marcus Tooze)
Subject: Re: misfiring trauma
From: William Hartwell Woodruff <woodruff@engin.umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 1994 16:33:20 -0500
++> Well, I thought that I had the misfiring prob. on the Midget licked by
++> securing the condensor. All the way to work this morning she stuttered and

        Well, if you are stuck for new things to check, you've come to the
right place.  I can offer a whole list of things to try while I'm
sitting :-).  Lets see, you just had a shop do a bunch of work on the car.
Did they clean the engine by any chance?  Often I've seen caps and wires
fail after being subjected to cleaning and/or yanking on and off.  WD-40
might solve your troubles.  There is a chance your condensor is bad too.
Does this problem seem related to humidity by any chance?

--
William Woodruff        woodruff@caen.engin.umich.edu