FOR SALE: Sptifire engine/transmission

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: FOR SALE: Sptifire engine/transmission
From: "Adam B. Cox" <adambcox@phoenix.Princeton.EDU>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 1994 10:57:42 -0500 (EST)
I removed the engine and transmission from a 1973 Spitfire after i purchased
it. i drove the car and can attest that the both are in working order.
the transmission is in great shape and the engine needed at least a ring
job (smoky exhaust). I am interested in selling them because i replaced them
with an RX-7 engine/trans package.

Several places in michigan told me that the engine and transmission
together were worth about $600, but i am willing to sell the
components separately. I am not sure what each piece is worth
individually, so i would welcome anyone's input.

For now, the engine/transmission package are for sale for $600 or best offer.

mail:   adambcox@phoenix.princeton.edu