Re: British Cars Digest #1129 Wed Mar 9 01:15:02 MST 1994

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Cars Digest #1129 Wed Mar 9 01:15:02 MST 1994
From: rdabney@esa.lanl.gov (Richard Neill Dabney)
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 1994 09:48:03 -0700
>Does it work well for a short term renovation? How well does it change
>colors...my current seats are beige but the PO repainted the car Fire Engine
>Red so the combination looks kinda strange. I would like to change to black.

I changed some Cortina seats from blue to black with some of this stuff. It
made the seats look like new and never came off in the three years I had
the car. Sorry, I don't remember the brand (it was 20 years ago).
Richard Neill Dabney
Controls Engineer
GM/DOE Fuel Cell Project              Los Alamos National Laboratory
TA-46,WA-128, MS/J-588                Los Alamos,  NM  87545
(505)-667-6086                                Fax (505) 665-6173