Re: Spies and LBCs...and YATQ (Yet ANother TR6 Question)

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spies and LBCs...and YATQ (Yet ANother TR6 Question)
From: Bob Tufts <rbt@itc.Kodak.COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 1994 12:43:47 -0500
>From: zimerman@MIT.EDU :

Bond actually ended up driving a Bentley Mulsanne Turbo (Convertible?) in the
later John Gardner (Wassisname) books, I think.  At least he got back to a
LBC.  Also, my favorite show's protagonist, The Prisoner, drives something
which besides being small, british and cute was, I think, referred to as
'the Lotus' a few times.  Does anyone out there who knows their Lotuses and the
Prisoner know if this is true and if so whatcar it was?

It was a Lotus Super Seven, Series 2

Caterham cars bought the rights from Lotus to build the Seven and you can still
by a kit today. The original Seven was no slouch in performance, but today's
Caterham is awesome!

-Bob T.