Re: Upholstery

To: gerry@hostel.lincroftnj.ncr.com
Subject: Re: Upholstery
From: Berry Kercheval <kerch@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 1994 09:01:03 PST
In message <9403041045.AA03537@hostel.lincroftnj.ncr.com> you write:
>Someone wrote about purchasing an interior kit from VB for a Midget, priced at
>$1000. Why would you want to spend $1000 on this kit, when you can do the job
>yourself for less than $100 and probably end up with a higher quality result ?
[...]
>Next I used all the old pieces as templates for cutting out the new pieces
> from the carpet or vinyl.

So, what does one do if the D.P.O. has removed all the interior pieces before
one bought the car?  (A question for the General Populace of S.O.L. of
particular interest to me because Sybil's D.P.O. was though black vinyl was
REALLY REAL C00L D00DZ! but never finished it properly so about half the
interior is missing and the rest is severly hacked.)

  --berry