COVA

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, jag-lovers@wapsy.psy.uwa.edu.au
Subject: COVA
From: Will Zehring <WZEHRIN@CMS.CC.WAYNE.EDU>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 94 07:50:03 EST
Fellow fiends (and jag-o-philes):

Just a note regarding COVA: I phoned them a few days ago and they very
promptly sent me a substantial packet of information on junker laws and
suggestions for resisting them.  I haven't taken a long close look at
the material yet but I urge anyone out there in old-car.net.land to
think about it and perhaps get in contact with them.  Its been said
before on this list; if we can all speak with one organized voice there
is a greater liklyhood (sp?) that we can successfully resist the onslaught
of these ugly and poorly crafted laws.

telephone (708)-598-7070

Cheers,
Will *Z*E*H*R*I*N*G*