TR6, Boston, weather

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6, Boston, weather
From: Jacob ben-David Zimmerman <zimerman@MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 94 10:10:54 EST

Sigh.  For those of you in the Boston area, I hope you all have saner lives
and don't have to drive your lbc's to work this week.  I was forced to do my
daily commute in Amanda on Rt. 128 this morning, Thurs.  All the way, and
especially as I tried manfully not to let her slide backwards after being forced
to stop and lose momentum going up an especially steep hill, I kept thinking of
the following.  Driving an lbc in this weather is like making love to your
dream person on a nitroglycerine-filled waterbed..."this is great, I love you,
this feels so good, but please, dear, don't lose momentum and don't let your
ass wiggle too much or we're gonna be splattered all over the place." :-) :-)

JB & Amanda - alive and well at work, looking mournfully out the window.
(For those of you not in New England, we are in the midst of a projected 8-15"
of snow. WHeeeheeheeheeheehee.)