Lets Make a Deal

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Lets Make a Deal
From: wade@ops.tridom.com (Wade Massengil)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 94 19:59:45 EST
Greasings and Lubrications, All...

        Stuff for sale and or trade....

        1. MGB short block, late enough to have shallow dish pistons and
        single row timing chain, which is attached to

        2. MGB transmission, 4 synchro, no o/drive, both items good enough
        to drop in and drive and are leftovers from my cracked head sob story.
        Would trade both for a new top w/header rail installed. (like Vicky B
        sells. Or something else, maybe.)

        3. Genuine shop manuals for

                TRIUMPH     TR4    TR6    STAG    SPITFIRE

                ROVER 3 LITRE

                AUSTIN 1800       AUSTIN SEVEN

        Most manuals are ring-bound and have some update,ect. Like to trade
        for misc. interior parts, fancy valve cover, seat covers, ect. Will
        wheel and deal.

        Wade "had rather have whats behind door number three" Massengill

        70 MGB...or at least, most of one.

        and when I get Daisy on the road, I promise no more advertising!!