Earwigs in LBCs

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Earwigs in LBCs
From: Andrews Peter F <andrewpf%geds@mhsgate.salem.ge.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 94 09:45:31 EST
Scott Fisher writes...

   ...and inside it was an earwig.  Quite dead, of course, but nicely
   pickled in gasoline.  I used the same tweezers to remove it that I
   had been using to pull the O-rings.

One of the first things I did almost 10 years ago now was to drain the
coolant from the 59 Bugeye.  Out came a perfectly preserved earwig - I
had never seen one and had to go look it up in a book!

It's now in a jar on my desk, swimming in antifreeze, as a reminder of
the car and the work yet to do...

Pete Andrews                    1959 AH Sprite Mk1  AN5L/18575
andrews_pf@salem.ge.com         1961 AH Sprite MK1  AN5L/44591