Re: Get a new car

To: twakeman@apple.com ("TeriAnn Wakeman" )
Subject: Re: Get a new car
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 94 13:11:19 PST
> I would like to help you out with your frozen Bug eye, but while trying on
> Daren's bugeye I have discovered that my legs are just too long for the car.
>
> I just have to find a big Healey as a solution for the small Healey impaired.
>
> Take care, maybe the mice are hibernating,

TeriAnn, one of the biggest complaints I had about the big Healey I
once owned was the limited leg room.  You sit very low which means that
if you have long legs you end up with most of you weight being supported
by your fanny.  Okay for short jaunts but mighty hard on the buns on a
long trip; like, say, to Portland and back.  Of course you might be able
to do a "Nygaard" seat rail modification.  I didn't lean that trick
until after I got the snake.

Roland