Cleaning out the garage...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Cleaning out the garage...
From: schuett@forest.fire.ca.gov
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 94 14:58 PST
Greetings...

In cleaning out the garage this weekend I uncovered what appears to be a
windshield and frame for a TR-6 (I think I had it on a TR4 once, but I may
be getting senile...) anyway, does anyone have any idea what it might be
worth?  It's in good shape, straight, and has sunvisors -- could use some
paint and new rubber. The glass looks good as well...I might be convinced to
trade for some interesting TR4 tidbits.

Since I'm cleaning out the garage anyway (sorry for this non-lbc bit, but...)
anybody know someone looking for a datsun 1600 roadster running/driving
project car?

To make up for the LJC content, here's an LBC question for Surrey Top owners
How do you store your hardtop when it's off the car?  Do you hide it in the
baby's room like I do and hope your spouse doesn't notice?  Or do you have
some really clever trick?  I need to know soon, 'cuz even the baby is
getting ticked!

thanks,
Greg Schuett
Citrus Heights, CA