Re: Returned mail: Host unknown

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Returned mail: Host unknown
From: ad793@freenet.carleton.ca (Frank Condelli)
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 1994 06:17:41 -0500
Scarborugh Faire. Hmmmm!  What to say and not be to flamatory. Oh what the
hell.  These guys as far as I am concerend are some of the biggest rip off
artists going.  Yes I have had very similar experience as Michael Flora
had.  They like to send you backorder notices for stuff you have already
paid for through use of credit car submission on the initial order then
loose, misplace, raise the the quoated initial price or any number of
little tricks thy have to swindle us LBC enthusiasts out of our hard
earned dollars.  I was going to take them to small claims court over my
incident but when I found out all the trouble it would be due to my
residing in a different country (Canada), I gave it up in frustration and
they won that round.  However, I will NEVER buy from them again no matter
what and every chance I get I will make public my story about their ripoff
policy. BUYERS BEWARE!

--
*  Frank Condelli  *  Carp, Ontario, Canada  *  ad793@Freenet.carleton.ca  *