pos ground and antique radios

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: pos ground and antique radios
From: anthony315@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 94 10:45:50 EST
Hello all, I remember awhile back someone was looking for a convertor to
operate 12v neg ground accessories from a pos ground sys and someone else was
looking for the antique radio for their Jag. Well I found this in the Jan 94
Hemmings Motor News, "Antique Automobile Radio", 1-800-WE-FIX-AM. They
evidently have both convertors and old radios. Hope this helps..

A quick question for the other Spitfire owners out there, how hard is it to
change the rear spring and u-joints? Is it possible to use a GT6 MkIII spring
as they're supposed to be the same type of suspension, only the GT6 spring is
heavier duty?

Anthony Bailey               '77 Triumph Spitfire 1500
anthony315@aol.com
baileya@freenet.fsu.edu