Faux british hoods

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Faux british hoods
From: Michael G Hering <MGHering@world.std.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 1994 17:11:26 -0500 (EST)
        Since you were all so helpful in my last request, and since we
all just received that long treatise on refitting hoods, I thought I
might venture this question:

        A friend of mine has a faux LBC (read Miata) in which a third
unamed friend magaged to poke a hole in the rear plastic window.  Does
anyone out there have any brilliant ideas on how to fix the window
without replacing the top (it's brand new)?  By the way, for those who
are not familiar with the setup, the Miata has a window that zips out on
three of the four sides of the rectangle (kind of like a TR6 I think).
Right now, some clear packing tape is keeping out the elements.

                                        Thanks

                                                Michael