minor issues

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: minor issues
From: pete@swdc.stratus.com (Peter Logan)
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 94 14:33:27 PST
Thank you all for responding to my request for membership.  I realize now that
I sent it to the incorrect email address.  Since I'm new to the group, I will
probably be asking some questions that have been answered many times before but
here are a couple of easy ones.  I have a 74 MGB and am trying to get an idea
of what is "normal" for oil consumption.  It doesn't smoke nor does it seem to
drip very much but seems to go through a pretty good amount of oil.
Secondly, I have a tonneau cover that hasn't been used for a while and now
does not seem to be able to stretch far enough to make the snaps.  Is there
any way to get this stretched out?

Thanks
Pete