Floor jacks and oil coolers

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Floor jacks and oil coolers
From: William Hartwell Woodruff <woodruff@engin.umich.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 1994 12:39:58 -0500
        I was running around town yesterday and came across two
potentially interesting things.
        First, sears has a major floor jack on 'special' for 99 bucks.
It has 3 ton capacity, 5 1/4 to 19 inch lift range, and large wheels (great
for running over rough surfaces).  (A hummer only has 18 inches of ground
clearance)
        U-haul sells an oil cooler kit for $113.  It has an adapter which
mounts between the block and the oil filter (spin on type).  The oil cooler
itself has a 'patented internal thermostat'.  I couldn't tell what the lines
between the adapter and the oil cooler were like - i.e. whether they were
screw on or simple tubing with pipe clamps.
        I'm trying to get more info on the oil cooler - anybody know more
about these?