Driving Adventure

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Driving Adventure
From: Joe Parlanti <u3j57@lfht1.hso.link.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 1994 12:26:31 -0600 (CST)
Im new to the British Cars Digest but not to british cars. I've owned a 1967
Sunbeam Alpine Series V for about 4 years. Sadly, I am trying to sell it
to make room for the 1966 Tiger that I recently purchased.

The real reason for my posting is a need for information. The Sunbeam
United National / International (SUNI) club is holding their second event,
SUNI II, in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. The first event drew hundreds of Sunbeams
from all over the world. A fellow Alpine owner and myself are going to drive his
1964 Series IV from Houston to Lake Geneva. We are looking for route information
which will keep us off the highways, and on some interesting roads. If you've
ever been to this part of Texas, the only curves we have are off-ramps. Anyway,
please post any information you might have. If anyone is interested in SUNI II,
let me know and I'll get you hooked up with the right people.

Joe Parlanti
joe_parlanti@lfht1.hso.link.com
713-280-4681
1967 Sunbeam Alpine Series V