Re: Getting there is half the fun

To: wdp@genrad.com (William D. Poudrier) (William D. Poudrier)
Subject: Re: Getting there is half the fun
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 94 13:37:07 PST
>    "Auto Parts Club" ??   Am I missing something..   What is an auto
>   parts club?  In good ole MA I haven't seen any such.  Can you supply
>   some info?

The Auto Parts Club is a "membership" discount auto parts chain.  I have
not idea if the chain extends beyond California, but I suspect it does.
It's similar to Price Club and Costco (one in the same now), which I
think is pretty much US wide.

The discounts are somewhat relative.  The prices on a lot of stuff
doesn't seem to be any lower then at some other auto parts stores.  The
advantage, I would say, is a vary large selection in one location with
uniformly competitive prices.  They stock a lot of hand and power tools
as well as auto parts, and auto accessories.  And a lot of the usual
junk.

Roland