Re: Any Sunbeam Talbot Owners Here?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Any Sunbeam Talbot Owners Here?
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: 12 Jan 1994 16:27:50 -0500 (EST)
Bob,

I'd like to say that I have seen some Talbots, but the fact is, yours is
the only one I've ever seen. I saw it at Peggy's Cove in June '92 when the
New England Triumph group met your local lbc group and we cruised around
a bit. So, this message is more of a "hello" than any help for you, but
it is interesting that you are another SOLer that I have met through this
list (one way or the other.)

I think New England Triumphs should get back to Nova Scotia one of these
years...but that's another story for another time.

regards, and good luck on your search.

rml

Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |