Re: Feeling Guilty in Beantown

To: DON BATSFORD <batsford@BBN.COM>, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Feeling Guilty in Beantown
From: lupienj@wal.hp.com (John Lupien)
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 94 10:26:20 EST

No need to feel guilty - revel in the limelight, you #^*&(@#*^!

> The guy that sold her the impact wrench
> said that she needed to buy a $50 set of special sockets for use with
> it.

Impact sockets hold up under impact loads much better than the chromed
jobbies. Sears will not replace normal Craftsman sockets that broke
while being used on an impact wrench... I've broken two. Best not to
do this, as the parts can really go flying.

--
---
John R. Lupien