MGB V8 (American Style)

To: BRITISH-CARS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: MGB V8 (American Style)
From: Jeff Johnston <JJOH8859@URIACC.URI.EDU>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 94 00:35:39 EST
       I know this may sound blasphemous but I am looking for an MGB V8
conversion kit.  I want to put a Chevy 327 into my '77 B.  I have had the car
for a year now and have had nothing but trouble with the motor.  And for all
that trouble I still get passed by every Hyundai on the highway.  I have a 327
that I took out of my '68 Camaro when I swaped it for a 350.  I was hoping
that someone out there would be able to share their experiances with me or at
least be able to help me find someone who could help.

    Thanks in advance,
      Jeff Johnston
(JJOH8859@URIACC.URI.EDU)