Re: MGA De-Lux Seats

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGA De-Lux Seats
From: Jay Nemeth-Johannes <jayj@hpislj.lvld.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 94 11:08:22 MST
Yesterday, I responded that delux seats were impossible to come by.

I went home and looked in my NTG Services catalog and they offer the
complete seat in several colors.  Here is their description:

P/N J758 DE-LUX SEATS COMPLETE (LEATHER)

Owing to demand for high quality seats offering greater comfort and
support, we have reproduced the original factory option.  Featuring
revised frames with reshaped seats and backrest, they are suitable for
roadster or coupe.  With all wearing surfaces in leather, as original,
these seats will give your classic MGA that extra edge of quality.

J758A  - Black/Black    J758AW - Black/White   J758P - Grey/Grey
J758AB - Black/Blue     J758D  - Beige/Beige   J758S - Green/Green
J758AM - Black/Red      J758M  - Red/Red       J758F - Tan/Tan
J758MA - Red/Black      J758MW - Red/White     J758D - BRG/BRG

They are not cheap, 698.00 Pounds Sterling plus shipping from Ipswich,
England. However since the original poster was in Australia, it
probably isn't much difference from shipping from the states.

Disclaimer: I haven't seen these seats. However, NTG services was the
very first British Motor Heritage Approved supplier. What I have
bought from them so far has been of first rate quality. NTG
specializes in TA-TF, MGA, YA, YB, ZA and ZB Magnettes.

NTG Motor Services Ltd
282-284 Bramford Rd
Ipswich, Suffolk, lP1, 4AY, England
Phone: 0473 211240