Tons of Morris Minor Parts

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (British Cars)
Subject: Tons of Morris Minor Parts
From: Jim Brannan <jbrannan@hprpcd.rose.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 94 22:26:41 PST
Hello net,

I just signed up to be a conduit for the local car club (UBSCC) to the
SOL email.  I'll have an occasional posting on behalf of club members.

Well,  there is a small group of UBSCC members that have a passion for
Morris Minors.  Among them, they have about 30 cars and maybe that many
cars worth of parts.  So, if you need part (all $ go to the club) you
can contact  Anthony F. J. Martinis at (916) 483-1761.  Anthony says
they have an enourmous supply of parts.  I know nothing about these
cars.

(I'm out of the office (off the net) until 1/13!)

One more note...  my carpool buddy has been drooling over my TR4A, so I
took him on an awesome windy long ride in the hills to a remote XMAS
breakfast.  This is the first time I really pushed my car since the new
engine.  Wow!  Ran great, handled great.  Now my carpool buddy went out
and bought a 1985 MR2.  He might have more power(?), but I clearly can
out handle him in the curves.   Now I'm torn.  I used to like tons of
rain to fill the lakes for summer boating, but now I hate the rain
because then I can't go for the fun TR rides!  Rrrrrr!  I guess I need a
winter home.

Jim Brannan                                             (1966 Red TR4A)
Rocklin, CA
Member: UBSCC (Sacramento Ca. area)
wk: 916-785-4776,  hm: 916-624-9318,  email jbrannan@hprpcd.rose.hp.com