Carb for mid 20's Armstrong Siddley

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Carb for mid 20's Armstrong Siddley
From: tim.lamb@ml.csiro.au (Tim Lamb)
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1993 17:50:20 +1100
I am in the process of tracking down the parts that I need to restore my
vintage Armstrong Siddley. It is a mid twenties model (actually I am in the
process of tracking down what it actually is), four cylinder, looks to be
about 2000 cc. The biggest problem I face is the missing carby. If I knew
what to look for I might be able to find what I need locally or through
some old restoreers around the place, can anyone help?

Tim