Manifold coatings...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Manifold coatings...
From: kburtch@pts.mot.com (Kevin Burtch)
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 93 18:06:56 EST
I thought some of you might be interested in these products...

(I am in no way connected to this company)

>From the Eastwood Company, 1 (800) 345-1178

1200 degree exhaust manifold coatings:

P/N: 1256       Stainless Steel Grey High Temp. Coating, 1pt. - $13.95
P/N: 1215       Satin Black High Temperature Coating, 1pt.    - $24.95

Heat Resistant Clear Coat:

This brush-on clear coat maintains the highly polished shine on brass, steel,
and aluminum metals. Nyalic(R) in quarts is heat resistant to 680 degrees F -
ideal for wheels, polished intake manifolds, heater boxes, engine firewall, and
other parts exposed to high heat. Will not chip, fade, yellow, or peel. Can be
sprayed.

P/N: 1213       Nyalic(R), 1qt. - $24.95

I didn't type in the quote from the exhaust manifold coatings,(I will if you
 want) but they sound good.

I figured _everyone_ would be interested in the Nyalic though! I have even
read requests to magazines that were responded to with "...I don't know of
 any..."

They have a lot of other nice looking stuff for restoring cars...  I found a
mini-flier in Hemmings Motor News, check it out.
(it is a multi-page, loose flier)

Kevin