A-Series Gadget, Midget Tonneau For Sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: A-Series Gadget, Midget Tonneau For Sale
From: wily1@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 93 14:30:09 EST
Greetings:

I just picked up a B(P)L single SU intake with attached exhaust manifold from
a friend, and between the ratty old HS4 and the manifold is a carb spacer
with a coiled wire electric heating element around its inside perimeter.
This setup already has a hotspot  courtesy the exhaust, so why would an
electric heater help?  Looks like this could only lose power, as the spring
hangs out in the airstream.  My source thinks the whole wad came off a 1300
Marina.

Info/guesses requested; I figure this heater thing is headed for my box of
useless curios, but I would entertain serious offers re:purchase ;-)

FOR SALE:
1 Midget tonneau for cars w/highback bucket seats.  PO sold seats, kept
tonneau.  Whatever.  Anyway,  it has no visible tears or scuffs and the
stitching and zippers seem sound, say fair condition - it's dusty, maybe
mildewed (it was in PO's basement).  Black.  $20US plus shipping (est. $5) or
trade for Haynes SU manual.  Sold *As Is* (E-mail me direct at wily1@aol.com
if interested)

Ernest Davis
wily1@aol.com