Stagger-Wing Beech GIF

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Stagger-Wing Beech GIF
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 93 11:27:26 pst
This picture is totally unrelated to British cars so I'm not planning to
upload it to hoosier; but I know there are a number of aircraft owners
and/or enthusiast on this list so I thought I would offer to e-mail a
copy directly to anyone who might be interested.  The picture in
question is of a 1948 Stagger-Wing Beech, a 5-passenger bi-plane first
introduced by Beech Aircraft in the early 1930's.  It was the corporate
aircraft of choice for many years and has been one of my favorites since
first laying eyes on one as a kid.

The format is gif and was scanned from a greeting card I picked up at
one of those artsy bookstores a few years back.  The file size is ~98k
in gif format and about 135k uuencoded.  I'll break up the uuencoded
file into smaller chucks, though I'm not sure what a convenient size for
those chunks would be.  I'm open to suggestions on that.

Roland
cobra@cdc.hp.com