RE: Why do I bother.....?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, tooze@vinny.cecer.army.mil
Subject: RE: Why do I bother.....?
From: "Daren Stone, D2 Mfg. Engr. C5/6, 5-9521" <DSTONE@SC9.intel.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 93 12:19:54 PST
This time my roommate decided to reverse into my beloved car. Luckily for
him it was *only* the tail-light lense (~$30 ish?) and I didn't
have a gun handy...

     >>I know I've been called a wacky guy prone to
     irrational ideas at times, but if one of my cars had
     been hit two times in four weeks while parked in the
     same place, I might consider moving it to another
     location as a possible resolution to future injuries.
     Call me kooky.

Marcus (I'm declaring an open day on smashing-my-car next week) Tooze

     >>Sounds like you already have ..... ;-)

          cheers-
                 daren