Reliability

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Reliability
From: lye@elegans.wustl.edu (John Lye)
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 93 07:18:04 CDT
I'm sure glad that I've got my Triumph GT-6.  My Japanese vehicle
(Nissan P/U) burned a fusible link in the main wiring harness
on Sunday; they spent over an hour (and $$$$$$ of my money)
tracking it down.  I picked it up last night, drove it home,
then when I went to move the trailer back into the driveway,
guess what, the link burned again!

Good thing those British cars are so darn reliable...

John

From  rwg1@cornell.edu Tue Sep 11 11:55:11 2001