Overflow stains...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british-cars@autox.team.net)
Subject: Overflow stains...
From: Gary L. Berry <glb@s1.gov>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 93 10:00:54 PDT
        I went ahead and pulled the engine out of the MGC yesterday in
order to change the clutch setup. Seems it has a 9 1/4" disk in it. Am
ordering the new setup from a local parts store as both Moss and VB are
overly expensive for the same items. Anyway, after pulling the engine,
I'm going to detail it and the engine compartment. I have a lot of rust
stains on the engine from where the radiator has overflown a few times.
Anyone know what the best method (besides hot-tanking the engine) is for
getting rid of these stains? Just bunches of elbow grease?
--
| "Theater is Life,                           Gary L. Berry |
|  Film is Art,                                glb@s1.gov   |

From  rwg1@cornell.edu Tue Sep 11 11:47:03 2001