more buick v-8 talk

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: more buick v-8 talk
From: gt0035b@prism.gatech.edu (Henry David Sommer)
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1993 15:02:52 -0400 (EDT)
        I've been fasinated with all this talk about the 215 (epeacily
when I found out it had the same mounts as my 231 v-6).  Guess what I
found a guy that is interested in puting one in a Delorean.  Does anyone
have any advice on either the Deloreon or the engine's short comings?

        BTW isn't Rover making the MGBv-8 again as a europe only deal?

        Henry Sommer               Mechanical Engineering student
        gt0035b@prism.gatech.edu   Georgia Institute of Technology