Re: 6-pack

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 6-pack
From: "Chris Kent Kantarjiev" <cak@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1993 11:41:02 PDT
I often think that I should join. They seem to have one main technical
guru (whose name I can't remember right now) who has put together a
compendium of (sometimes controversial) information on keeping TR-6s on
the road. He hates Lucas, he hates Clear Hooters even more, but he
seems successful at keeping his car(s) running. (For example, he would
have you drill your distributor housing and rear axle bearing assembly
to install grease nipples.)

You can probably spend $15 in worse ways.

I have often heard that Spicer U joints are a step up from the ones
stocked by TRF and the rest. I just can never find a source for them
when I need one!