Seattle Bound

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Seattle Bound
From: hood@advtech.uswest.com (Ron Hood)
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 93 07:57:57 MDT
After considerable deliberation I've decided to forsake the sunny skies of
Colorado for the solid overcast of Seattle and will, accordingly, be spending
most of the next couple weeks moving my family and stuff to the Northwest.
The first leg of this adventure in moving will start on Friday the 13th when
I load up the TR-6 and retrace the infamous "Snyder Trail" from Denver to
Portland.  I'm not quite brave enough to do this on my own, so my wife and
mechanics-in-training will be tagging along in a second car.  After this
trip the car will have the dubious honor of spending a month or two in my
parents barn while I locate a permanent home for it (and us) in Seattle.

When (if?) things settle down on the far end I'll post a summary of the
trip, but hopefully I won't have much to say.  After all, what could go
wrong?