The Snyder Saga...

To: lesnyd@bb1t.monsanto.com (Larry E. Snyder lesnyd@monsanto.com
Subject: The Snyder Saga...
From: paisley@cme.nist.gov (Scotty Paisley)
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 92 14:54:10 EST
Larry E. Snyder wrote:

 >        PORTLAND, OREGON, TO ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI, IN A STRANGE GT6+
 >              By Larry Snyder, well-known as not real bright

Larry,

  What an amazing trip!  This is one for the archives... But really I
would like to have this whole thread.  I mean all the messages from
beginning to end.  Can someone send them to me?  As I remember they
went something like this...

        1. Larry posts his message as what spares to take on his
           trip...
        2. Daren Stone says, take a rear diff...
        3. Ron Hood posts that Larry is in his garage with the diff on
           the ground!
        4. Daren posts that this was to appease to LBC gods, and that
           he wouldn't mention that Mike's(?) truck lost a cylinder.
        5. Larry posts his saga which mentions that the car ran rough
           because #6 wasn't firing!

Well, I'm taking a trip to Richmond, VA next week, I'm thinking about
taking the TR6.  Should I take any spares?  (Hey Daren, if you tell me
to take spare pistons, I will! :-) Nevermind, I didn't ask that last
question.  Anyone in Richmond want to get together for a brew or two
some eve?

-Scotty