Positive Peerless Progress

To: British Cars <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: Positive Peerless Progress
From: sggy@crux2.cit.cornell.edu (Roger Garnett)
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1992 11:48:42 -0500
Oh, I do love the British-cars list! Due to info Adrian Jefferies sent
me from the latest TRAction, I made contact with a wonderful chap in England
who had some Peerless parts for sale, *before* they were all sold.
I will now have a replacement for my smashed near side door, and won't
have mould a new one from glued together scraps of the original.
While there's still a lot of other such work, that's one large job
I won't have to do.  (Thanks Adrain)

It turns out he restored and sold a couple of cars, and
has all sorts of good info & specs, as well as knowing sources for
various misc. European car parts, as that's his side business! Fer instance-
Where do you get the extruded Aluminium channel which forms the lip
of the Peerless boot opening, ot the rubber windscreen seal? Tony
has by-the-foot sources for both in his extensive database.

Tony  Hillyard
Classic Auto Information Bureau
(011-44) 342-893031 (evenings)

------
Also, it turns out the the guy in Berkley with the Peerless Special
is the same that sold Daren Stone his Riley!

"SOL- Bringing the world together"

   ________
  /___  _  \        Roger Garnett              (Roger_Garnett@cornell.edu)
 /|   ||  \ \       Agricultural Economics   | "The South Lansing Centre
| |___||  _  |      3 Warren Hall            |  For Wayward Sports Cars"
| | \  |   | |      Cornell University       | (Lansing, NY)
 \|  \ |__/ /       Ithaca, N.Y. 14853-7801  | (607) 533-7735
  \________/        (607) 255-2522           | Safety Fast!