Re: Let's try this again...

To: twakeman@apple.com
Subject: Re: Let's try this again...
From: mburdick@unmc.edu (Mike Burdick)
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 92 14:34:36 CDT
TeriAnn,

Since the accident, I have been considering a roll bar too.  If things
had happened just a little bit differently, my wife and I could have
been seriously hurt as he hit going about 40mph as near as we can figure.
Since he was driving a Grand Marquis or something equally as large, that
is a lot of momentum for a Spitfire to try to absorb!  I have a roll
bar but it interferes with the movement of the top so I haven't put it in.
I think I will either try to modify it or buy one that will clear the
top.  The brake light is a good idea too.

Seattle or bust,
Mike