Wot I just said

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Wot I just said
From: thos@suite.sw.oz.au (Thomas Cohen)
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1992 07:53:58 +1000
In digest 608 I said :
  Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1992 07:37:18 +1000
  From: thos@suite.sw.oz.au (Thomas Cohen)

  .e
  ~e

Which shows that the medication isn't working yet ;^)

I had actually meant to comment on the first MGs, but Roger Garnett
did that better than I could anyway.

Ob BritCar: The Cooper is still going quite nicely, and I'm biding my
time before I put on the Oselli manifold with the 1-1/2" SU. Although
it's about time I did a grease & oil change.
Most of my time will be spent on the ex-police Clubman GT, at least
until the body is finished and I can take the engine out to rebuild.
After that, (sob) I gotta sell it, partly to finance my trip O/S, and
partly because I still can't justify having 4 minis.i, no matter how fast
I talk.

Does anyone know what catalysed enamel is? This paint shop I went to
to discuss painting the car had this as one of their standard levels
of paint, as opposed to 2-pack.

regards,
thos cohen                                     |Softway Pty Ltd
"Detachment of any of the four wheels adversely|ACSnet:         thos@softway.oz
 affects vehicle stability..." -               |UUCP: ...!uunet!softway.oz!thos
 National Highway Traffic Safety Administration|Internet:    thos@softway.oz.au