Re: Special Interest Pars

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Special Interest Pars
From: moore@portal.vpharm.com (Jonathan Moore)
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 92 13:39:38 EDT
I just got back from vacation, and whilst wading through the fifteen or so
digests in my mailbox, noticed a few blurbs about Special Interest Parts. I have
placed about five orders with these guys and have been very happy with the
quality
of parts I have received. I have ordered lots of Midget trim bits, brake and
clutch hoses,
clutch slave cylinder, various fasteners, gaskets, and had no problem. When they
did make an error and forgot to include a part, I called them, and although it
was
my word against theirs, they shipped one
out immediately, without question. Try getting this kind of service out of
Victoria British. They ship UPS second day at no extra charge, and are the only
major vendor I have found that charges shipping according to ACTUAL WEIGHT
rather
than some bogus price formula, so if you feel like ordering a few gaskets
you don't have to pay six bucks shipping for an order that weighs a few ounces,
and their is no reason to feel you have to consolidate an order to save money
on shipping, which is a nice system for those of us who are "organizationally
impaired".
                                JM
--
    Jonathan M. Moore
    Protein NMR Group

Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated                email: moore@vpharm.com
40 Allston Street
Cambridge, MA 02139-4211         "We don't leave success to chance ... I guess"
(617) 576-3111  Fax:(617) 576-2109