FOR SALE 1958 MGA!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: FOR SALE 1958 MGA!
From: jtimaeus@lonestar.utsa.edu (John A. Timaeus)
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 92 11:10:07 CDT
FOR SALE:

1958 MGA

30K orig miles

NEW PAINT Dupont's best, five coats
          english racing green mettalic,
          stripped to bare metal, no rust,
          very little filler

ALL NEW ELECTRICALS
          I have stripped out and replaced all wires
          with a new harness system: 5 circuit breakers
          instead of 2 fuses, all the lucas electronics
          are gone, we saved them for posterity, but the
          car now has Bosch alternator (not generator),
          electronic ignition, key controlled starter
          solenoid

Overall it grieves me to sell this car w/o ever driving it, but
I am getting married next year and need the money (it was a close
contest between getting married and keeping the car).  The body
is ready for assembly, and the interior, while functional is not
beautiful, except for the dash (recently refinished).  Runs like
a dream and while I've only driven it once, it rides smooth with
no apparent alignment or other driveability problems.

ASKING $10,000...very negotiable and dependent on how much work
                I do between now and the date of sale.

IF YOU ARE INTRESTED IN BUYING PLEASE CONTACT ME:

        jtimaeus@lonestar.utsa.edu
        (512)558-6921

        Thanks,

                John A. Timaeus