cable ties

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: cable ties
From: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 92 08:45:20 pdt
>From some of the responses to my comments about the cable ties that came
in the gaiter kit from TRF, a number of people apparently got the
impression that I don't think they're adequate for the job.  Not at all.
I use these suckers all the time.  In fact, I've got lots of them
holding cables and loose wiring on the snake.  They are tough and hold
snug.  My objection to them as boot clamps is as stated in my original
message.  They're chintzy looking.  I'll stick with the perfectly
serviceable clamps that are on the old boots.

Roland