stupidity, etc.

To: british-cars@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: stupidity, etc.
From: zrol01@trc.amoco.com (Richard O. Lindsay)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 92 14:56:12 CDT
OK, OK, not stupidity but mayby crazy.  I just sold my 1976
Jag XJS and my 1976 Jag XJ6L!  However, cash in hand, there
is a 1957 Jag MkVII for sale...

I know there are lots of Jag owners out there including a
couple of dozen or so named Scott Fisher.  Now for the
tricky part:  Are there any SOLers driving old Jags?
I remember the Buja (sp?) Damlier - 1966 or 67 as I recall.
But how about the older Jags? 50's or older?

Please help me waste my money.  You know, this stuff is
like love; It makes no sense. Certainly not when it's
involved with iron, aluminum, leather and grease but making
sense is not what it's about...

Yours misty eyed again,

Rick

     Richard O. Lindsay        /     __  __      __  __
  Senior Research Scientist   /   / /_/ /_  / / /_/ /_/
  Amoco Production Research  /   / / / /_/ /_/ / / / \
                            / /_/
                           /
My opinions are my own, untill they're worth something, at
which point they become the property of my employer...